What is Run Strong Pro?
Train like an athlete. One-on-one coaching support and a two-way partnership. When you push hard to achieve your goals then you deserve the same attention to detail and personalised training plans as the world’s best athletes. Use data to direct your training and avoid overtraining, prevent injury and perform optimally.
Run Strong Pro provides strength classes to improve you body’s ability to tolerate the high loads of running AND a bespoke running training plan which compliment one another.
The next training block begins on Monday 29th March 2021, with the first class being on Tuesday 30th March (the mobility class) at 7pm. All classes are delivered live via Zoom. Your plan and information on how to get started will be sent to you prior to Sunday 28th March.
What should I expect from the home based workouts?
There are two classes a week; Wednesday at 7pm and Sunday at 9:00am. These home based workouts will focus on strength, stability, core and mobility and will include a suitable warm up. Wednesday classes are a whole body strength workout and Sunday classes start with mobility section followed by a workout that focusses on one aspect of strength important for runners. Neither class requires any specialist equipment. All classes are run via Zoom.
What do I get for my money?
The cost of the membership is £80 per four-week block. This includes:
- Bespoke run plan
- Two Live Strength Classes a Week
- Weekly 30-min mobility class (replay available)
- 121 30-min consultation/goal setting (via Zoom)
- Weekly progress check-in (via email)
- Training and wellbeing monitoring and weekly feedback (via email)
- Monthly run masterclass (replay available)
- Facebook Community Support
- On Demand Video Library
- Whatsapp Group
Commitment from you:
- Complete a questionnaire prior to starting detailing current training and goals
- Be available for a 121 consultation prior to starting the block
- Engage in weekly progress checks
- Fill in daily wellbeing and training diary