What is Run Strong Plus?
A ‘one-stop shop’; a four-week concurrent training plan for runners. Run Strong Plus provides strength classes to improve you body’s ability to tolerate the high loads of running AND a running training plan which compliment one another.
The next training block begins on Monday 4th January, with the first class being on Tuesday 5th January (the mobility class) at 7pm. All classes are delivered live via Zoom. Your plan and information on how to get started will be sent to you prior to Sunday 3rd January.
What should I expect from the home based workouts?
There are two classes a week; Wednesday at 7pm and Sunday at 9:30am. These home based workouts will focus on strength, stability, core and mobility and will include a suitable warm up. Wednesday classes are a whole body strength workout and Sunday classes start with mobility section followed by a workout that focusses on one aspect of strength important for runners. Neither class requires any specialist equipment. All classes are run via Zoom.
What do I get for my money?
The cost of the membership is £50 per four-week block. This includes:
- Two live classes a week
- Individualised run plan
- Weekly 30-min mobility class (replay available)
- Initial consultation/goal setting support (via email)
- Monthly run masterclass (replay available)
- Facebook group community support and bonus material
- An on demand library of classes in case you miss the live class
- Monthly newsletter
- Whatsapp group
Commitment from you:
- Complete a questionnaire prior to starting detailing current training and goals
- Complete a questionnaire at the end of the block, giving feedback on how it went